Friday, February 17, 2012

Microsoft MVP Award Renewal for 2012

Somehow, I missed this to post earlier last month when on 1st January 2012, I had received the mail from Microsoft informing about my renewal of MVP award for 2012 !! Indeed I had tweeted about it multiple times at that time. This twitter micro-blogging sometimes takes away the excitement of blogging.

MVP_Horizontal_FullColor

Anyways, on 1st Jan, I received this mail from Microsoft informing me about my renewal of MVP Award-

Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2012 Microsoft® MVP Award! This award is given to exceptional technical community leaders who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with others. We appreciate your outstanding contributions in Windows Live technical communities during the past year…….

Yes, again it was one of the happiest moment to have got renewal of MVP award. Not only the excitement but it’s a honor to be an MVP.

I’m thankful to Microsoft, My current MVP Lead Tanmay Kapoor, my Ex-MVP Lead Abhishek Kant and all my readers, followers of my blogs and various forum members. I’m sure, I’ll continue to spread the knowledge to the community, gain knowledge from Community.

According to MVP Award program Blog

“Today 975 exemplary community leaders around the world were notified that they have received the MVP Award—and 144 are new awardees!  These individuals were chosen because they have demonstrated their deep commitment to helping others make the most of their technology, voluntarily sharing their passion and real-world knowledge of Microsoft products with the community.”

IMG_2517z1

 

IMG_2524z

For more details about the MVP Program, please check http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/aboutmvp

No comments: